Monday, March 26, 2007

Beautiful Girl


I just love getting up close and personal when i take pictures of rhys! i am sure that she is starting to think that the camera is attached to my body! a fifth limb maybe! but when she grows up she will never be able to say "Why didn't you take pictures of me?"

Here is another recent page of my beautiful girl!
I used basic grey paper, technique tuesday's chipboard (JSI is sold out of this right now but they will get more in), daisy d's rub-ons (they are fantastic..they go on like butter), thickers, glossy accents, stamps and sparkles.

4 comments:

Angie said...

You pages look wonderful. I also got a lot done this past weekend too, but your style is much more creative than mine. I'm still learning *more than the basic stuff..lol. I am sure it will come though.

scrappaleica said...

Great pic of Rhys. I agree with you too, I loved when I found those Daisy D's rub ons in California, I kinda started using them on everything because of the quickness & ease.

Julie Cortens said...

Love your pages of Rhys - what a little peanut - she is so beautiful. Your Thiry page has inspired me and I am setting up a shoot with Melina asap - I need to do a Fifty page! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pam. Hope you have a wonderful day. Love your latest pages of Rhys. She is such a cutie!