Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Thursday, May 24, 2007
I can not remember what life was like for joey and i without rhys! She is our pride and joy and every tiny thing she does amazes me! Today we were at Melina's for Ethan's bday and she sat on the floor watching the kids (this was the longest she has sat up by herself ever), then she leaned up against the couch and visited with one of the little girls. She was full of wonder and so happy. I miss the days when all we did was snuggle and hang out, but i love her personality and all the new things she is starting to discover and enjoy! Babies are such miracles!!!!!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I just love the bazzill bling flowers, rhinestones, and tres jolie paper!
More layouts to come next week when we get back from Manitoba!!
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Here is one that i made for friends getting married in July! I have to make another one as the shower is at the end of may.
Look how excited Rhys is about Mother's Day! Daddy is at work all day so Rhys and I are heading out to spend some quality time shopping! and eating ice cream...she hasn't had Jerry's yet so i thought we might give it a try!
Happy Mother's Day to all of you mommies out there!! Have a great day!
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Sunday, May 6, 2007
I rarely make cards but for some reason tonight i have mad three cards! I made one for my mom for mother's day and two father's day cards (for joey and my dad). I was able to make them using scraps and some old supplies. My new resolution (i know that January is long past) is to use some old supplies before i buy any more stuff. Sorry Ralna!! And i thought that cards are easy to whip up using leftovers and tidbits!!
These cards i purchased years ago and they had the window cut out so i thought that i would try to use them up.
Friday, May 4, 2007
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Here is a page I made of Brooke on the farm....she is such a little farm girl! It is so cute when she calls the horses! Pacey...Joe...Dee.... We had a blast at the farm and can't wait to go back!
I can't beleive that Rhys is 7 months old already!!!! Time is flying by and I don't want to miss a minute! I just love taking pictures of her...she always stares at me with her big eyes when ever the camera comes out!
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
1. I love being a mother during the good times and bad times! I wish that i had done it sooner in my life (I was 29 when Rhys was born). it is the most rewarding and challenging job i have ever had.
2. I love Tim Horton's Double Double coffees (any time of the day). But i hate home-brewed TH coffee.
3. I am an organizational freak!!! I love lists and day planners!
4. My family is the most important thing in my life! i would do anything for them at any time!!!
5. I love to spend money on clothes, scrap supplies, jewelry making supplies, shoes, and purses. if i want it i figure i must need it!
6. i love going for walks with Rhys and joey. we talk about the day, our plans, and have random chit chat.
7. i want to lose 10 lbs and have a toned stomach again...just can't seem to do it though..any suggestions!