Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Scrappin' up a storm

Joey was off yesterday and Rhys had a long nap so i managed to get a lot done. It also helped that i picked up so new photos at blacks. I took advantage of a coupon i received to get 5x7 for the price of a 4x6 (i printed off 86 5x7 photos)!!!!

This is the first time that Rhys touched the grass! I am not sure if she liked it but i just love how the photos turned out. The paper is the new We R Memory Keepers.

I have had this paper for awhile and finally took a picture to work with it (completely backwards i know). The whole bottom paper is only adhered to the sides and bottom so I can stick tags in with journalling. So far i made three journalling blocks.

When we saw this shirt "Me and my peeps" at Old Navy I just had to get it for Rhys! She is only 6 months in the photos. I can't believe how much her hair has grown and how big she is getting!

I took this shot of Brooke in grandview and i could resist making a layout. She is sooooooo cute and just a little messy!

5 comments:

Angie said...

I really love your style, and your pages. Its nice to see some pages with full pictures, rather than close ups. Even though I do love the close ups, because you have such a beautiful baby, it just adds more of a story with a full picture.

scrappaleica said...

scrapin' up a storm miss Pam!!! lookin great!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pages Pam. I tried to scrap today and nothing came to me at all. I wish I had your abilities to always come up with something creative and beautiful all the time!!

Kelly said...

Pam, you sure did get a lot done! I love days like that - the lo's are awesome - Rhys is the perfect inspirtation!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

great pages as always Pam!