Sunday, May 6, 2007

Cards

Well, it's National Scrapbooking Day and guess what....I am scrapbooking! Rhys is in bed and i am playing!!!

I rarely make cards but for some reason tonight i have mad three cards! I made one for my mom for mother's day and two father's day cards (for joey and my dad). I was able to make them using scraps and some old supplies. My new resolution (i know that January is long past) is to use some old supplies before i buy any more stuff. Sorry Ralna!! And i thought that cards are easy to whip up using leftovers and tidbits!!


These cards i purchased years ago and they had the window cut out so i thought that i would try to use them up.

This was so much fun i just might do it all night. I need to stock up on Wedding cards as we have 7 weddings this summer.
I am also 15 pages into a 20 page album that i need for a baby gift. the pages aren't as detailed as my usual pages but i am sure she will like them. i swear this is the last gift album i make for people who are not members of my family!! (sure i always say this and i can't say "no" when people ask).

2 comments:

scrappaleica said...

Pam, glad you got a little scrapping done on NSD, & we thought about you (missing you of course!!!)! but hope you felt better! (Pam we needed you and your timer to "whip" us into shape!!!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

nice cards Pam. I love making cute cards from scraps and left overs.