Friday, February 8, 2008

Wow....Two posts in one week!!!


This is Brooke's first school picture from her school daycare. I just love the CLoud Nine paper.


This page was inspired by Leica's page using the KI lace paper.


These pictures were taken this summer at the Berry Barn. I was looking through envelopes of pictures and found these ones, I had meant to scrapbook them a long time ago but misplaced them. It was fun to do a layout and use up some scraps and old product. I really need to do this more often.


This layout was made using a transparency that I have had for a long time but just couldn't find the right photo to go on it. After hundreds of trys I finally settled on this 8x10 of Rhys for her first birthday photo shoot.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Nice Layouts!! The berry barn is a great place to take pictures...we've been out there a few times just for that reason. its so beautiful there

Anonymous said...

Your layouts look great Pam! I hope your Social Language Group is going well. Thanks for the help that night.

Theresa

jem said...

love the berry barn lo.