Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Give-a way


Well here we go with a give-a-way...
Visit my site new jewellery site rkjewellery.blogspot.com and leave a comment...
what you like, what you would like to see, any feedback is appreciated.
Rhys will draw the winning name for a $25 gift certificate.
Book a "Trunk show" and receive a special hostess necklace valued at $69 (available until Dec.31, 2008). This piece will only be a available for hostesses.
We will be having a Sale November 16th...stay tuned for more details.
I post new pieces every couple of days so keep checking the site for new and exciting pieces and collections.

3 comments:

Saucy said...

How exciting! I am off to check it out.

I am almost finished your piece now! Honestly. I am on the search around this piddly town for a piece of ribbon in the most certain shade of dark blue about six inches long. Ugh.

sassy studio said...

On my way too!

Kaz-A-Me said...

Going there right now Ms Pam....see you in the morning!