Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!

We love Halloween at our house!!!
Two years ago today we brought Rhys home from the NICU after 5 weeks and 1 day in hospital. Joey went all over town to find her a pumpkin and we quickly carved it before the trick-or-treaters came.
Now here we are 2 years and 2 kids later...

Wow time flies...look how small Rhys was last year!!!


Yesterday Saucy and I had a Salted Caramel Hot chocolate at Starbucks...
We swapped our jewellery...NICU stories...children stories...discussed how small the world is because we know so many of the same people...and just had a great hour and a half visit. Thanks Saucy...we had a great time...see you at the Christmas swap!!!
I will post the beautiful necklace she made me tomorrow...I am going to wear it to our friends birthday party!!

2 comments:

sassy said...

What a great Daddy! Isn't saucy the best!

Saucy said...

We did have a great visit, didn't we? These blog friendships we are carving out are fantastic.

xoxo

I've worn my bracelet twice and it has been the recipient of many a compliment!