I don't do New Year's resolutions...I don't take failing very well and therefore have never been into making goals that I won't/can't keep.
My "plans" for 2009...
1. Spending time with my girls watching them grow and learn new things
2. Getting my Jewellery business up and running...big plans (like a launch party so stay tuned).
3. Scrapbooking more ( I haven't done much of this lately).
4. Getting regular massages and pedicures.
5. Spending less on "crap" and buying more "good" quality items (this way I need less stuff and it will last longer).
What are your "plans" for 2009????