Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ebay

I am learning how to set up an ebay store and thinking about selling a couple of albums on ebay! My girlfriend has sold a couple of albums, as well as individual pages. I have these two albums that are already made up and ready to sell (they are leftover from a craft sale i was in last December) so i thought that i might try and give it a try. These first 3 pages are from an 8x8 school album that i made that goes right from kindergarten to graduation. It is in a black leather album and contains 20 pages. I was hoping to get $60 for it but we will see what happens.


The next three photos are from an 8.5 x 11 family album that i made. It is in a blue album that has a photo opening on the front and says family in silver. This album also contains 20 pages. It was supposed to be for a shower gift but my friend had a girl and so i made a pink album for her instead. This album has mom, dad, sisters, brothers, grandparents, and cousin pages as well as more.

I will keep you posted once i figure up how to set up my ebay store and get it up and running. Does anyone know how to do this?!?!?!?! Once I get it set up I will take better photos and crop them so you don't see my jeans (he he he).

6 comments:

scrappaleica said...

Pam, don't know how to do it but good luck with it! I think you will be successful!!! Heck maybe I'll buy something...

Kelly said...

eBay rocks - good luck selling your stuff, I am sure that you will enjoy it!!!!

Dawn Hueser said...

Looking forward to your tutorial on setting up shop in EBAY. I might consider giving it a try based on your experiences.

Pam said...

i will keep everyone posted as to how this turns out once i set up shop!
Pam

Ralna Nordstrom said...

good luck pam... you might want to try an esty shop too!

Julie Cortens said...

Oh good idea! Yes keep us posted!