Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Christmas Wish List...

My list is short and sweet this year...
First of all I really want a Land Rover...I know, as if, but a girl can dream!


I would love these UGG Boots...I may just buy them my self!


I saw this purse at the Coach store in Edmonton...just another dream

Last on my list...a new camera...and not just any camera...i would love a digital rebel!



This is why I never make a Christmas list...I ask for too many outrageous things.

What is on your list this year???

3 comments:

Saucy said...

I don't think most of those things (except maybe the Range Rover) are the least bit outrageous for a good wife and mother like yourself! You really need those boots. I posted my list a day or two ago and am feeling a little more greedy than ever... it was way longer. Greedy me.

Ella Swan said...

sWhat a good idea for a post! Mind if I copy you? My wishlist goes on and on...Photoshop...Flip Video camera...tripod...all things expensive & scrapbookey!

Karen of the KAGS said...

I'm thinking my wish list would itemise some RK Jewellery!