Friday, November 21, 2008

Revised Wish List

I have been told that there is no way in hell that I am getting the stuff I would like so here is a new list....

1. Great weather and safe travels for those heading out on the highways over the holiday season.

2. A hug and kiss from each of my girls Christmas morning...Joey too.

3. Smiles on the faces of family as they open their gifts.

4. A hot meal and bed for those in need.

5. Parking spots close to the door of the mall for elderly and people with children during the shopping season.

Doesn't get any less selfish than that!!!

Happy Holidays

3 comments:

Saucy said...

You are such a good person. I would also like to add:

Loving homes for the abandoned animals in the shelter.

Anonymous said...

Such a great list Pam! I think this should be on everyone's wish list....
Dena

Ralna Nordstrom said...

I hope you get everything on your list