Thursday, April 5, 2007

Julie's Challenge...first layout

Okay, here it is....my first layout that i kept! (My first ever layout i completed at a creative memories workshop...i think it may have been tossed! i never had an album to put it in and now i can't find it. i am thinking that it may have been trashed when i did an overhaul of unused product.)



Yes...i did it...i used fancy scissors to cut my photos (and these are the only copies), i made my own foot die cut (with no toes) but i did do some journalling!
Wow i have come a long way! it is great to look back and see where i started! thanks Julie!!

6 comments:

Ralna Nordstrom said...

You've come a long way baby! Thank goodness the industry exploded like it did, when it did because if this (or any of our first pages) was still how scrapbooking was done today, I think we'd have gone out of business by now.

Kelly said...

I have pretty bad first pages too. Ugh. I don't think I have the courage to post them though! Thanks so much for putting me as link on your blog, I don't think it works though. I don't know why??

scrappaleica said...

Pam, I totally love it, look at how even back then you were creative. making your own diecut. I wouldn't expect anything less.

Laura said...

Okay, Pam. You win with the stickers. You have more on your page than I do, and yours even serve a purpose in framing the photo! Love it. I am so glad scrapbooking has evolved to what it is today.

Pam said...

Leica phoned me to say that she still has this paper so if anyone wants me to make a layout just let me know....hee... hee...hee

Julie Cortens said...

very cute - but yes you have come a long way - and thank goodness - Brooke is going to love her albums one day!