Thursday, April 12, 2007

Scrap for Trina...free layouts & Prizes







Well Ladies...time is running out! The scrap for Trina is on Saturday!!!!! Please visit my links to
Leica's blog for more information...

If you sign up and indicate to the organizers that you saw this on my website (say i saw the event on pam's blog)...i will give you a kit to create an 8x8 layout!! The above pictures are just a few of the layouts you could create!!
We are hoping to get more people sign up in the last few days before the crop so i will give you a layout kit if you sign up between today (Thursday) and Saturday. I will bring the kits to the event and you can chose the layout you wish to scrap!
I also have prize kits that can be won at the event!!!!! The approximate value is $40-$75 per bag!
#1--A bag full of goodies to create altered items! (this contains books, day planners, address books, paint, brushes, ribbon, and a lot more!
#2--A bag full of my fav things!! It has wonderful thinks like ribbon, chipboard shapes, buttons, brads, rub-ons, metal embellishments, and a ruler just to name a few things.
#3--A bag full of kids themed items. Such as ribbon, stickers, brads, mini clothes pins, and much more!

3 comments:

scrappaleica said...

these layouts rock Pam. Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Those layouts are great. I took a make and take on an altered notebook from you a long time ago now and it was aweseome. I will be buying tickets for those items for sure.

Tracey B

Dawn Hueser said...

I wish you all the best for the crop, If I was going to be in town I would be there.