Saturday, April 7, 2007

Thanks...


First of all i want to say thanks to everyone for visiting my blog! I check it (and every one's) about two to three times a day to post layouts, read messages, see new projects, and what is happening in people's lives. It is a connection that is so amazing...we don't have to see each other to know what is going on. I feel that we have all learned so much about each other through this experience! Thanks to Ralna for starting me on this!

Here are my latest pages of Brooke! I have gone back to simplistic elements (this is what my scrapbooking started with). As much as I love creating extreme pages, i still love a simple, well laid out page with just a few simple touches! and yes..there is only one pic per page (they really were the best ones i had). there is some journalling, but not much ... once it is done i will tuck it behind the pictures.


5 comments:

scrappaleica said...

nice layouts Pam, are you scrapping on 8 1/2 x 11's? Or are my eyes kooky?

Pam said...

These pages are 12x12 they just look funny on the computer screen...however, keli has got me thinking about 8.5x11 albums again! i might just give it a try!!

jem said...

Great pics Pam, I have the same principal I always pick the best picture for my layouts.

Kelly said...

Pam - I love these LO's ... You do such a wonderful job of 12x12. I also LOVE 8.5x11 because I usually only scrap 1 picture per page, I can't fill up a 12x12 page!!!
Keli

Anonymous said...

Well if that isn't the cutest little girl I have every seen come out of Manitoba. But then again, I am bias. Love the new pages.