Sunday, April 15, 2007

Scrap for Trina Pages

On this page I used Fancy Pants Paper and added a few extra flourishes (Fancy Pants-Rhonna Farrer stamps) to the side of the page. I also used a rub-on to say "beautiful" (Bohemia rub-on), a foam flourish that i created by using the new die-cut at JSI and some flowers, buttons, bling, and page pebbles.

Rhys never pouts, so we thought this picture that Melina captured was so cute!!! I loved that the Basic Grey paper worked so well with her outfit!
Products used: Basic Grey paper, Bazzil cardstock, buttons, puff paint, Heide Swapp hearts, Thickers and Making memories shimmer stickers, flowers, and stamps.

More Fancy pants paper! I just love this line of paper! I am really loving flourishes lately. I added a few extra stamps, buttons, bling, pebbles, hearts, and thickers foam stickers.


I loved this photo that Melina took so I blew it up to and 8x12! I didn't want to add to much to this page as i wanted the photo to really stand out.
Leica and I did a page swap! These are the two pages that she created for me...I love them! It was so much fun to use some one's photos and create a page! Check out her blog to see the page I created of Riley (her link can be found under "local talent" on my blog.


Thanks to Melina Perron for another great photo shoot!!!! I think that her photos rock and her prices are so reasonable! Check out her blog ... the link can be found on my page as well under "local talent".
More pages to come!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Pam, I absolutely love these LO's of Rhys. They are so adorable. The thickers and the swirly stamps I use a lot too - I can't seem to get enough (one day I may laugh at this and compare it to a sticker sneeze!)
I love the pictures Melina took of you too - so precious

Julie Cortens said...

Pam I too love these layouts - and fantastic pictures of Rhys! Just beautiful!!

jem said...

Thanks for the plugs on mp photography. It was great to scrap with you it has been to long, let do it again soon.

Ralna Nordstrom said...

Gorgeous layouts Pam and Leica. Sounds like the event was a success, that's great.