Thursday, April 26, 2007

Time flies....



This is the only layout that I have completed lately!!! I have been so busy making jewelry that i didn't have time to scrapbook. Lately it seems i only have enough creative juices for one hobby at a time!!

I just love the new Queen & Company products!! I am sure that you will all snatch them up at the Spring Fling!! I hope that you all have a wonderful time...it is always two days well spent!

This is another Melina photo from Rhys' 6 month photo shoot. Hard to believe that she is 7 months today! I guess i better start another layout!!!

4 comments:

scrappaleica said...

definitely one of my favourite pages. I love the ribbon. it is the best!!! cutie Rhys too!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

oh my poor beads sit and wait for the inspiration to move me (off this computer). I also can only squeeze out enough creative juice, not to mention time, for one hobby at a time these days. good thing there's no shelf life on rocks n metal. so are you gonna show us what you're making?

jem said...

What is running down the left hand side of your layout? Is it ribbon?
Nice colors!

Pam said...

The ribbon that i used is the new queen and company ribbon that is more like felt flowers. It comes in a roll and you can sut it to any length you like. I trimmed it to give it a more whimsical appearance, rather than two straight edges. I will post pictures of the jewels tonight.