Saturday, April 14, 2007

Scrap For Trina

Hello Everyone
I just got home and put rhys to bed following a fantastic day of scrapbooking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I spent the day at Trina's Scrap Fundraiser and I had a hoot! I can't remember the last time I visited so much and actually got a few pages done!
To the ladies that put this on I must say that it was top notch...it was just too bad that Trina couldn't have been there in person (I know she was there in spirit)! She would have loved it!!
I will post my layouts tomorrow...way too tired tonight to photograph them and post them.
I swapped pics with Leica and wow your should see the layouts she created! Check out her blog to see them soon. I also created a layout for her...it was soooo much fun working with boy products! I still have to finish one for Melina.
Have a great night.
Sorry that you missed the event for Trina! Great prizes (I won 2!!), great food, and tons of fun!!

No comments: